Toga Party



This post is long overdue, I'm procrastinating at the library. ATO's yearly Toga Extravaganza went off not with a bang but a small ping as the yawn inducing Flo took the stage. They played some hippy music about god knows what. They packed and emptied the room for about an hour before I went on stage. The room nearly exploded as I opened with a disco classic, only to brought back down with some cheeky mashup business. The notably slippery Italo-disco bass lines seemed to very popular that evening so I stuck with that until the room emptied a bit and cranked on the electro. No requests at all that night, maybe I just don't care to remember.

The Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive (Teddybears Remix)

Minder & Dominik von Werdt - I Wear Them Pants (mashup)

Starkillers - Discoteka (Djago Crunk Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment