Move Over Warhol!


I won't bother giving you my opinion... here's the copy n paste.

"This is not hip-hop music. Taking a sample, looping it and doing all that ‘throw your hands up in the sky’ thing has become such a cliche. Hip-hop is over for me. I sing, not rap, on this album. I now want to be grouped among those musicians you see in those old black-and-white photos - the Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, the Beatles. And I’m not going to get there by doing just another rap album full of samples."

"I’ve had to create a whole new musical genre to describe what I’m doing now and I’m calling it ‘pop-art’ - which is not to be confused with the visual art movement."

Give it like three more years and Kanye will be Jesus or something. Wait he's already done that.

Kanye West - The Good Life (HeavyFeet Remix)

Bonus re-upload

Mr. Oizo - Nazis (zsh)

2 comments:

  1. thats the original nazis. do you have the justice remix too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it is. The store i bought it from must have it mislabeled.

    And no I don't have the REAL Justice Remix. YET!

    This will be rectified.

    ReplyDelete