COPE With Adam Freeland At Webster Hall



Back when I was below the legal drinking age, I wandered into the Union Sq. Virgin Megashitstore because I hadn't discovered beer. It was auspiciously loud inside and my dainty little ears had no idea what was goin' on. I had to ask an overly pierced hipster girl for help....longstoryshort.... Adam Freeland's hair is the bee's fucking knees. His hair's GU: MIx was the very first time I had felt the electro whhhhiiirrpppshhh and just when thought I had fully-repressed that whole Virgin Shitstore memory, Freeland is back with a new kind of noise to make my medulla oblongata go all fuzzy. Personally, I like whiskey, but you should try this to COPE.

Freeland - Under Control

Adam Freeland - Silverlake Pills (Gui Boratto Remix)

Adam Freeland's hair is doing a DJ set at Webster Hall TONIGHT. There is some kind of $1 entry and $1 drink special HERE.

I'm going to be doing a more cohesive report on tonight's festivities as well as something more specific along the lines of an album review in the near future... Until then you all can COPE by following Adam Freeland on Twitter.

Bonus: Jape - Floating (Alex Metric Remix)

I'm now going to imbibe, be dangerously merry, and and bounce around like its 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment