Party Post!


Disney party at ATO was a major success... The night started off early n heavy with a the first keg kicked in just over an hour. With the basement keg tapped I took to my set. It was a skitzo kind of set filled crowd favorites. Fun tunes like 'Sweet Dreams' sat well beside electro favorites like 'Do it Again' making for a fun set packed with bumpin hip-house, and big room classics. These are some of the highlight tracks of the night which I will certainly being playing out again. The usual requests for Kanye's 'Stronger' were replaced by no fewer than 3 Daft Punk requests. I'm still astounded...

Lary Tee ft. Princess Superstar - Licky (Herve Goes Low Remix)

Spank Rock ft. Amanda Blank - Bump

Rocket Men - Candy (The Aston Shuffle Remix)

Be on the look out for the Freedom of Spin flyer I will be posting in a couple of days. The more people show up for this joint the more bank and booze we get...

No comments:

Post a Comment