NONEWYORK


This a big day for the CouchBlog. Yea I linked myself, what ov it?

So......
Today I had my first run in with the copyright infringement bureaucrats. A lovely sounding, possibly Asian, lady named Grace kindly asked me to take a scalpel to my blog and remove Moby's Disco Lies (Spencer & Hill Remix). So I did. Then the man on wall street (google-blogger) sent me an angry email with links to sites with big words telling me, Doug the plumber.... uhh blogger, that they took a hatchet to my blog-plan and deleted the entire post dedicated to the Degenerates Party here on main street. My friends, I tell you, these mavericks are palling around with terrorists. But I, Doug the blogger, would like to know how big bloggerment bail-out package is going to deregulate my blog future?

Anyway, I got some inbox email love from NONEWYORK. They haven't really been blogged about just yet, and since they are they sent me some original material I assume they want some of that good exposure. I've listened to these and I'm basically madly in love with the NONEWYORK party bounce!

I'm a vehement big apple fan boys, not big on the name.

NONEWYORK - Dance All Night // Then Go Fuck

NONEWYORK - To The Floor

Rockland - You Can't Stop This (NONEWYORK Remix)

A1 BASSLINE - Girl Thing ft Safi (NONEWYORK Dirty Remix)

Give NONEWYORK some myspace love over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment