Optimus Grime


I just received some inbox love in the form of fantastically weird new remix of left coast favorite Rockland from my brand new myspace friend Optimus Grime. I can't really describe what I'm hearing with mere words, it kind of sound slike fidgety party electro or something like a friendly yet menacing alien chainsaw... wtf do I know, and who the hell cares? Optimus Grime rocks faces!

Rockland - Bounce Right (Optimus Grime)

Here's a newish minimix by Optimus Grime for an LA radio station.

Optimus Grime - take em back 2 the basics mini mix

Tracklist:
Daft Punk_Teachers
Frederico Franchi_Cream
Discotech_La Gente
Sleazy V_Party Tonight
Messinian_Throw It Away (Designer Drugs RMX)
MSTRKRFT_VUVUVU
Don Rimini_Let Me Back Up (Crookers RMX)
Tha Yank_We Can’t Be Stop’d
DJ Shadow_Midnight In A Perfect World (Hernsforth RMX)

1 comment:

  1. wordddddd
    thanks for the post.
    awesome blog and i think u got the sound right
    hah

    ReplyDelete