The Mustache Responds!


Hey! Remember that time I posted that thing about Justice's Gaspard Auge being useless?
Well Gaspard responded in a quick little dittie on beatportal.com.

“I couldn’t remember the city but I think it was in Manchester,” he said. “I didn’t notice at first, because as you can see I was looking at the computer to launch the next vocal hook and right after I realized that the blue screen went black, so there was no way possible it could work. So I plugged it back in, big deal! And the next thing you know is this picture.”

There are some priceless musings in the comments section also.

"I really have no issues with this as long as they add more lights and explosions to their live show."
-DMnookin

"I thought maybe the guy was practicing his fader and slider movements, before he went to do the real do… Kind of like a baseball player takes swings at nothing in the “on deck circle” before an at bat…"
-sparko8

Personally I don't really give a deuce if the USB dick came prematurely, was never inserted, or is magic. I would be way too smashed to care what was going on stage, just as long as Phantom Pt II is loud enough rattle my ribcage. But as long as we're on the subject, I'm gonna quash all this bullshit surrounding the whole WTF does Gaspard do when Justice DJ's thing...? I'll tell you what he does, and its exponentially more important than anything that can be done with Ableton and/or a MIDI controller. He's stepping up the Ed Banger Mustache Game.

Justice - One Minute to Midnight (NT89 Massive Drums Re-Edit)

5 comments:

  1. DL limit reached on Yousendit....suggests that the file should be resent. This track is goodnesssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and Done

    http://the-couch-burns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete