Yes I'm Still Alive...


I noticed a few posts back, where I encouraged everyone to send Mr. Oizo a belated happy birthday on twitter, a KANYE WEST IMPERSONATOR!!!!1 wrote me off as dead. Many thanks to everybody whose been emailing me, no I did not contract the Swine Flu.

Anyway, I have some very exciting CouchNews in the coming days, including updates on a CouchGig, a brand new CouchMix, and a new CouchRemix! No fucking shit... Be on the look out from now on because I've received some very generous promotional material from a few very prominent record labels that I may need to share with all my loyal readers.

In the meantime here are some re-upload requests...

Etienne De Crecy - Fuck

Mr. Oizo - Nazis (Justice Remix)

and a classic (hint hint)

Larry Tee feat Princess Superstar - Licky (Herve Goes Low Remix)

1 comment: