B is back


As a result of my recent infatuation with Megyn Kelly, I've been watching loads of Fox News lately. I've learned to deflect the actual news items and drool over anchorwomen in power suits instead. But despite my (apathy) shield, some of less newsworthy stories manage pique my interest.

Megyn Kelly reported that Britney Spears is looking a web savvy Harvard grad to manage/update her social networking sites. Since I'm so easily bemused, I started following Brit's every move on Twitter. This has turned out to be a very informative move as Britney's crack team have been really keeping us up to date on what kind of Pinkberry Sundae Brit Brit enjoys most. Imagine my reaction when Twitter updated me on the status of Brit's Vajayjay.

Since this is my music blog and all... Britney's newest single, Circus, kind of blows. But luckily we know why mediocre pop music exists. So Diplo doesn't get too bored... I cant tell if Diplo is serious or if hes being ironic (taking the piss, for you UKers) with these pop remixes. Its a good thing I eat all this pop shit up and really don't care either way...

Britney Spears - Circus (Diplo Remix)
Britney Spears - Circus (Diplo Alt Clown Remix)

Roll over to MuuMuse for the rest of the remix package.

Head over to Brits website and scope out shots of the The Circus Starring Britney Spears world tour. Brit is def looking fab again. Am I the only one who wants tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment