One Hundred!


This is my 100th blog post, that is if you discount all those posts deleted by blogger for my "copyright infringement" blah blah blah... I hoped to have finished my cosmic disco podcast for all of you by now, but I suck at life so instead I have the next best thing.

If you don't know all about Soulwax by now you must be living on an atoll. If this is the case, leave the atoll and get to the internet as soon as possible. Anyway, I came across this live set (not a DJ set) from their recent Soulwaxmas show in Hasselt. It will rock your socks off...

Soulwax Live @ Soulwaxmas, Hasselt

01. Intro (Part Of The Weekend Never Dies)
02. Soulwax - E-Talking (Nite Version)
03. LCD Soundsystem - Get Innocuous
04. Robbie Williams - Lovelight (Soulwax Ravelight Dub)
05. Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow (Soulwax Remix)
06. Soulwax - Miserable Girl (Nite Version)
07. Soulwax - Another Excuse
08. Soulwax - Accidents And Compliments (Nite Version)
09. Daft Punk - Robot Rock (Soulwax Remix)
10. Justice - Phantom II (Soulwax Remix)
11. Samantha Fu - Discotheque/Human Resource Vs 808 State (Soulwax Edit)/Altern8 - Frequency/T99 - Anastashia
12. Alex Gopher - Aurora (Mixing into NY Excuse)
13. Soulwax - NY Excuse

and one for the road...
Robbie Williams - Lovelight (Soulwax Ravelight Dub)

No comments:

Post a Comment