Feb. CouchChart


I know its all like half way through March and all but I haven't put up a CouchFire top 10 since like... 2008. But who really cares about those kinda details? If I realllllly wanted to be sneaky about it I could back-date this fucker, but I'm not exactly sure how to do that...

I probably won't get around to posting a March CouchChart until July or something. So, 'my bad' in advance.

10. MMM - Touch & Go

9. La Roux - In For The Kill (Skream's Lets Get Ravey Remix)

8. Guns 'n' Bombs - Riddle Of Steel (Classixx Remix)

7. Huoratron - $$ Troopers (Downtown Remix)

6. Lullabies In The Dark - Iridium (Original Mix)

5. DK7 - Fashion Feelings (Arveene & Misk Remix)

4. Moby - I Love to Move In Here (TVP & BL Space Acid Remix)

3. Zombie Nation - Mistery Meat Affair

2. Curses! - The Deep End (Holy Ghost! Remix)

1. Royksopp - Happy Up Here (Holy Fuck Reinterpretation)


And to make up for the fact that I'm a totally shitty blogger- a seriously serious bonus track. This tune isn't even "chartable" its like an Octonion.

David Bowie - Magic Dance (12" Dub Mix) [215vbr vinyl rip]

2 comments:

  1. could you please re up this track,

    Huoratron - $$ Troopers (Downtown Remix)

    the flie link on yousendit has expired.

    or could you email it to me? that would be most excellent, and thanks :)

    Haloe5000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moby - I Love to Move In Here (TVP & BL Space Acid Remix)
    has expired could you please upload it again and email it to me. az_pizzaboy@hotmail.com
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete