The Noize


Boys Fucking Noize! There really isn't much that I can tell you about the unibro that you either didn't already know, or couldn't figure out for yourself. But for the 5% of you have been living under a rock for the last blog-mellenia I'll do my best to catch you up. The following is a setlist of the tracks I was able to recognize while shitfaced.

*Note, I scribbled track IDs during the show but the following day I couldn't make out half of them. Shame really...

1:44 - Zombie Nation - Forza (Original Mix) (zsh)
1:47 - Justice - Phantom pt.1 (Faex Edit?)
1:53 - The Faint - Mirror Error (Das Glow Remix)
Got Drinks, smoke break, pissed in a toilet, drinks, argued with a guido.
2:40 - Popof - Elektric Circus (zsh)
2:54 - Radioclit - Divine Gosa (Switch Remix) (zsh)
2:57 - Mixhell - Highly Explicit (Brodinski Remix) (zsh)
3:03 - Boys Noize - My Head (Para One Remix) (zsh)
3:18 - Les Petites Pilous - Wake Up (zsh)
3:37 - Justice - Phantom pt.2 (Boys Noize Remix) (zsh)
Get into argument with bouncer about me smoking inside.
3:49 - Feist - My Moon My Man (Boys Noize Remix) (zsh)

Also, read about the the Williamsberg fagiddy scarf incident at Gavin America.

No comments:

Post a Comment