New Turbo Jazz



Well Turbo Records really spruced up their internets recently... Just take a look at that new fancy-shamncy site with all that... content. Oh and the Mind Dimension video too. Don't over do it now boys. You want to save some that Turbo Gusto for the 2012 apocalypse...

My my my the boys have really been killing it lately. The Tracks I've heard from Tiga's forthcomming Ciao Tiga are annoyingly catchy, Chromeo's steez is(are?) way too cool for high-school, tbh The Proxy frightens me in my pants area, Kolombo's Sniff is about cocaine (which is like the new disco I think, no no its the old disco?), and that Van Party character did that remix for Moby Dick or something. At this point you may be wondering whats bigger and badder than Pangea? OMNIDANCE!!!!

What the effing H Turbo!? Why can't you be more like the DIM SUM or PBS or something? I'm still not sold on this whole we are going to put-out-the-music-that-we-think-is-cool strategy, it just makes too much sense...

Tiga & Zyntherius - Sunglasses At Night (Black Devil Dub)


3 comments: