NYC Noize


I think I've posted something or another related to Boys Noize every day of my blogging life. Of course this is not true, but that doesn't mean that it wouldn't still be totally rad in the best way if I had.

Boys Noize Records, which is like the 1995 Chicago Bulls of music labels, are going to be rocking tits at New York's underage friendly Webster Hall in just 3 days. Label mates Shadow Dancer and D.I.M. will be pwning faces as well.

I'm really fucking psyched like woah because I finally get to hear Das Glow's remix of Mirror Error really loud n all. If your reading this Alex, please please please release Mirror error, your crew have been pounding that shit out for a long time now. Stop teasing me.

Justice - Phantom Pt. II (Boys Noize Remix)

Boys Noize - Arcade Robot

D.I.M. - Airbus Baby (Original Mix)

Shadow Dancer - Poke (Original Mix)

Also make sure to swing by Beatport for Boys Noize's latest chart.

Bonus: I Love Techno 2008 Mixed By Boys Noize

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, love this site

    update it more often please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahhhh download limit has been reached for the Phantom Pt. II remix, is there any chance you could re-post it or something?

    ReplyDelete